Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Alhamdulillah, saya menang :]

 
donghae said congrats to me XD lol *just saying ~
cr; seouldreams.tumblr.com

Annyeong! Yaaaa school holiday is nearly end .. eh ended ke end? Haha don’t mind that.. I wanna tell you guys how happy I am!! I won a mug from teddy bear museum, korea !! Alhamdulillah… my entry got chosen. Actually I didn’t expected too much for that. But dah memang rezeki kan :’] If you click the older post, you’ll see my entry about the giveaway!! Find it yourself.. I’m too lazy to put the link here. Btw, jinja gomawoyo unnie for choosing my entry. “dapat mug pun jadilah ;D” cuz whenever I join a giveaway that the winners  are choose randomly .. my number will always not coming up. “Kwenchana ~ kwenchana ~”  this word is always came up from my mouth. Kwenchana means Its okay/Takpe. I never give up and keep joining the GA.. and yeahh its totally worth even my entry got chosen not randomly by mr. random.org .. I’m really really happy :’]




cr: seouldreams.tumblr.com

That’s all for today ^^ thanks for reading



No comments: